We had a pretty solid push the first half of the year with updates to the site and projects. We’ve picked up some business that has left us fairly busy. The forecast for 2018 looks is:
- IPv6 Scanner, I actually wrote this a few years ago on an assessment and then prompt lost the source so I’m cleaning it up and making it ready for prime time.
- SMBv1 Validator. Pretty self explanatory, that scanner is about 90% done I’m just adding threading because it is slow right now doing them one at a time with a full connection and handshake. Project is on GitHub and the post is Here
- Extra Secret Classified Project! Actually, we just don’t have a name for it yet but it is a mix of stuff we look for on assessments as some menu driven python code.
- Watering Hole Attacks, this is a favorite of mine.
- Metasploitable3 walk-through.